- The typical Italian life style
- A private cooking class with an expert chef
- Typical Roman recipes
- A familiar lunch/dinner in a private restaurant
- A complete menu
Are you looking for a private cooking class? Are you bored by those standard offers which include only fresh pasta making and a tiramisu dessert? Would you like to enjoy a complete one-to-one lesson and a 100% Italian style meal?
You cannot miss the following gourmet and lifestyle experience in Rome!
Meeting with a private chef in Trastevere area, in a very cute and intimate familiar restaurant, to learn and enjoy a four-course meal: appetizer, fresh pasta, second course and dessert. You will cook Italian authentic food in a real local Roman kitchen. The chef will lead you,step by step, to the preliminary works (carefully cleaning veggies and salad) and will show you how to cut and stuff some “alla Romana” style artichokes as well as how to make either fresh ravioli pasta with their stuffing or “spaghetti alla chitarra” by using their original wooden tool. And moreover he will teach you how to make “straccetti” (beef torn in tiny pieces) or other recipes, according to seasonal ingredients. The final recipe will of course be the dessert such as a lemon custard, an apple pie or something else! Each course will be served with some suitable wine and on a wooden table, surrounded by a friendly and quiet atmosphere! Be sure that you will enjoy everything, according to the saying “When in Rome, do as the Romans do”… And so, cook, eat and drink!
Meeting point: the meeting point will be at the restaurant in Trastevere (Rome), area. The address will be communicated after the reservation of that service. Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more).
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions