- A private guided tour to Venice
- A private licensed sommelier
- Different kinds of wines with “cicchetti”, venetian tapas
Do you know what “cicchetti” means? Its name comes from the Latin “ciccus”, which means “small quantity” and in fact the cicchetto is what is defined as an appetizer, perfect both mid-morning or as an aperitif late in the afternoon. This idiom is above all used Venice. Thanks to this walking tour you will explore the most authentic areas of Venice and learn about its history, culture, legends and… “cicchetti” of course!
You will meet your private licensed sommelier for an unusual wine and cultural walking tour in Venice, through the typical Venetian “calli” in order to discover some unknown corners of that romantic city with its history, legends and monuments. Step by step you will stop at three different “bacari”, the typical Venetian wine bars for their atmosphere and style.
Come in and enjoy the local “happy hour”, well-known for its “cicchetti”, the Venetian style tapas, rich in taste and flavor, you will combine with different kinds of wines.
Your sommelier will tell you all the secrets about the red and white wines you will taste, and she will give you information about their history, their area of production, and their bouquets.
Live Venice like a Venetian!
Meeting point: the meeting point with the tourist guide will be at Cà d’oro Vaporetto Station in Venice.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more).
Pay attention: allergies / intolerances must be communicated on your reservation.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions