- The story of a millenary castle, remained unconquered
- A guided visit to an unusual eclectic House-Museum
- A romantic and panoramic aperitif
- Wonderful panoramas and fairytale landscapes
Have you ever wished to enjoy an exclusive private visit to a museum open only for you?
In Compiano you can! A private guide will lead you at sunset, among the rooms which kept the eclectic art collections of the last owner of the fortress della Valtaro, nestled in Parma Apennines,
revealing its millenary history and leading you to the most panoramic point, for an exclusive and romantic aperitif
You will meet your guide right at Compiano Castle for a private guided visit of the museum collections kept inside the ancient stronghold, built to defend the Taro Valley.
You will enjoy a private visit, at the sunset or or by night, to the rich eclectic collection exhibited in those sumptuous rooms, tastefully furnished by their last owner, the Marquise Raimondi Gambarotta,
with lighting of the rooms with torches and candles. Afterwards, an exceptional visit to the patrol walkways and final toast in the tower.
An amazing exclusive experience to enjoy a panoramic bird’s eye view of one of the cutest small villages in Parma Apeninnes!
Castello di Compiano, Via Marco Rossi Sidoli 15, 43053 – Compiano (PR)
Private and exclusive tour
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions