- A private guided tour to the bamboo labyrinth and the art collection
- A private driver at disposal
- An overnight stay in a suite
- A tasteful dinner in an elegant location
Feeling like a princess!
A top-level experience starting from getting lost in the largest labyrinth in Europe, then on with 500 works of art and finishing with a special dinner and an overnight stay in a wonderful suite
You will meet your private driver in Parma. He will be at your disposal for an individual trip to its surroundings (ex. Fidenza Village Outlet).
Arrival late in the afternoon at the Labyrinth-Museum owned by Franco Maria Ricci, a well-known Italian editor and graphic designer, who exploited 200,000 bamboo plants in order to create a breathtaking route, where you will “get lost” in perfect loneliness: nobody else but you.
Then again nobody else but you for an exclusive guided tour over 5 centuries of art history, which reflects the above collector’s taste.
At the end, dinner at the elegant bistro facing the main courtyard, with a menu which respects local tradition but with some additional refined touches.
Overnight accommodation with breakfast in a wonderful suite inside the complex, furnished with objects and works of art, which will make you feel like the collector himself.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Private and exclusive tour
Allergies or intolerances must be communicated on your reservation.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions