- The cosy atmosphere on Isola dei Pescatori
- A private chef at your disposal
- An amazing “Made in Italy” private cooking lesson
- Making fresh pasta by your own
A picturesque inhabited isle will be your destination for an exclusive food experience, which will give you the opportunity to learn some secrets of Italian cuisine; a private chef will teach you to prepare fresh pasta and a mouth-watering dessert!
Meeting with a licensed assistant at Stresa or Baveno. Transfer to Isola dei Pescatori (Fishermen’s Island) by shared taxi-boat. Belonging to the well-known Borromean Gulf, it is the most picturesque of them, as well as the only one to be permanently inhabited. The ancient small village is characterized by narrow lanes with two-story houses, with long balconies traditionally used for drying fish. Its unmistakable skyline is punctuated by the pointed spire of San Vittore Church, which is a national monument and preserves its original apse with a single lancet window dated back to XI century. In one of the cute local restaurants you will learn the art of preparing typical Italian fresh pasta and gnocchi, from the very beginning of mixing flour and under the supervision of a chef. During the demo you will taste red and white wines, suggested by a sommelier and at the end you will have lunch, tasting your meal made by your own. Back to Stresa or Baveno.
Meeting point: the meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more).
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions