- A private and exclusive classic music concert
- A private guided tour to Busseto
- A typical lunch based on local products
- Everything about Giuseppe Verdi
Enjoying a private classic music concert in a special venue, combining the village of Busseto with an old museum-restaurant-shop, by breathing special suggestions referring to the great Italian composer
Meeting with a licensed tour guide in Parma. Transfer to Busseto by private car/minivan for a walking tour of its cute historical centre and its main monuments: Verdi Theatre, housed inside the so-called Rocca Pallavicino, the Parish Church and Trinità church, both linked up with Verdi’s private life. A guided visit to Barezzi Museum, well-known for its rich collection of autographs, portraits, documents, and followed by a private and exclusive opera concert with two singers and a piano.
Light lunch in a restaurant imbued with Verdi atmosphere, based on typical sauces and homemade bread, local sliced salami, Parmigiano Reggiano, Pecorino cheese, and Spongata cake, to be tasted with Lambrusco red wine served inside a white bowl. In the afternoon, visit to Giuseppe Verdi National Museum and Renata Tebaldi Museum, rich in original stage costumes and reproduction of scenographies of the works by Verdi. Back to Parma.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions