- A private guided tour to the Rialto Market
- A private licensed sommelier/wine gastronomical guide
- A 100% Venetian style cooking class
- A wine tasting
- The beauty and the charme of Venice
- The transfer by a traghetto-gondola
Live Venice like a Venetian! With this walking tour you will discover the most famous market in Venice: the Rialto Market! Among flavors, colors and people you will purchase some ingredients for a special private cooking class, during which you will taste some local wines, combined with 3 courses made by yourselves!
Meeting with a food and wine private guide and/or a sommelier in front of the Church of San Giacomo di Rialto. Visit to the famous Rialto Market, one of the oldest, located close to the homonymous Bridge, in the core of the historic center of Venice, stretching between Campo de la Pescaria and the beautiful Campo San Giacometo.
You will feel real “Venetian citizens” among colors, scents and flavors of fresh fish, fruit and vegetables. At the end of your shopping of the products chosen according to your tastes and their seasonality, you will take a characteristic “traghetto-gondola” (gondola-ferry) to cross the Grand Canal. Inside a historic Venetian building, plunged into a family atmosphere, you will cook a 3-course lunch (appetizer, main course and dessert), based on Venetian cuisine, accompanied by a guided wine tasting.
Finally you will taste what you will have just prepared during a pleasant and intimate lunch.
Meeting point: the meeting point with a private licensed sommelier/wine gastronomical guide will take place in front of the Church of San Giacomo in Rialto, close to the fountain.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more).
Pay attention: allergies / intolerances must be communicated on your reservation.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions