- A private guided tour to the Bardi castle
- A Parmigiano Reggiano tasting
- A private guided tour to a dairy
- A typical lunch based on local products
About 60 kms from Parma, in the upper Ceno Valley, near the confluence of the homonymous river and the Noveglia creek, you will discover an untouched setting, where you will visit a special dairy f actory and an impressive castle
You will meet your local, licensed and private tour guide in Parma. Transfer to Bardi by private car/minivan. Visit to an organic factory that pursues the dairy processing with craft made methods supported by modern technologies. A milk pipeline connects the milking parlor to the dairy factory itself, thus allowing a complete production chain from milk cow breeding to the whole cheese and seasoning of Parmigiano Reggiano.
At the end, you will taste some products. Then visit to the stronghold, dating back to X century but which was then rebuilt between the Middle Ages and the Renaissance thanks to the Landi Dynasty from Piacenza that transformed it into a refined residence between XVI and XVII centuries. The castle is famous for the legendary ghost of the knight Moroello, for its long rounds bays as well as its striking rooms, such as its kitchens and torture rooms. Lunch at a local restaurant based on typical dishes. Back to Parma by privare car/minivan.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions