- A private guided tour to Stresa and Isola Bella
- The beauty of Isola Bella and its garden
- Amazing natural landscapes
- A rich tasting based on Italian wines and local products
Lake Maggiore is worldwide known for two unmissable destinations: Stresa and Isola Bella (the Beauty Island). The former is so rich in luxury hotels, wonderful panoramas and cute shops, the latter is a superb example of Renaissance style structure and Italian garden. After a complete visit of them, you will relax thanks to a rich tasting.
Meeting with a private licensed tourist guide at Stresa, “the pearl on Lake Maggiore”. Transfer by taxi-boat and guided visit to Isola Bella (Beautiful Island), the well-known one among the Islands of the Borromean Gulf. Between XVI and XVII century Charles III Borromeo, dedicated himself to build a Baroque style palace and named the island Isabella, in honour of his wife Isabella D’Adda. His son Vitaliano VI created the wonderful garden in baroque style with its ten blooming terraced gardens enriched with basins, fountains, water sprays architectural perspectives and a multitude of statues. Back to Stresa and short walking tour in order to discover a world-wide famous tourist resort, which holds its visitors spellbound, thanks to its promenade, offering a delightful landscape. At the end you will enjoy a wine tasting with local product at a winery and wine store.
Meeting point: the meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more).
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions