- A pleasent cruise by taxi-boat on Lake Maggiore
- A tasty aperitif on board during the navigation
- The panoramic view of Lake Maggiore
- The amazing sight of the Castels of Cannero
- Amazing natural landscapes
- Luino and is well-known market
Are you looking for a real popular Made in Italy experience on Lake Maggiore? You cannot miss a visit to one of our markets, which take place along the shore of Verbano Lake.
Luino is worldwide known for that event which enriches that cute lakeside village with thousands of stalls. After a pleasant stroll and shopping, you will continue discovering other hidden jewels: the Castles of Cannero, sipping a tasty aperitif on board.
You will meet your skipper at Feriolo di Baveno for a cruise by public taxi-boat. After some stops to pick up other participants, you will head for the eastern lakeshore of the Lake Maggiore. You will go beyond the Borromean Gulf to admire its isles, Isole dei Pescatori, Isola Bella and Isola Madre, and you will get to Luino, a famous tourist resort, at about 11.00 AM.
Its Wednesdays market is the best known in the whole Verbano area because it is very big, with more than 350 stalls, and the most aged.
It was allowed by King Charles V on 5th September 1541, as requested by the Conti Rusca from Luino. Time at your disposal for individual shopping and for a pleasant walk along the new promenade, admiring some early XX century buildings, such as Palazzo Verbania, nowadays seat of the archives of the writers Pietro Chiara and Vittorio Sereni.
At 12.30 PM private transfer to the Castles of Cannero, ruins of fortifications dating back to XIII-XIV centuries, where the five Mazzarditi brothers lived. The ruins appear on the surface of the lake and look like floating. During your pleasant cruise, you will enjoy an aperitif before coming back to Luino at 2.30 PM to pick up other visitors again and then on to Feriolo.
The meeting point with the skipper will be at Feriolo (pier)
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions