- A private guided tour in Salsomaggiore
- A full-day Spa treatments
- Relax in the province of Parma
- Art-nouveau style
A jump into the past in the elegant Salsomaggiore historical centre, a spa town well -known for its art nouveau style
Meeting with a private driver in Parma. Transfer to Salsomaggiore Terme by car/minivan. Meeting with a licensed tour guide for a pleasant 2-hour walking tour starting from Terme Berzieri, among the most interesting ones in Italy for the uniqueness of their Art Deco style architecture and decorative painting by Galileo Chini, and finishing to the Congress Palace (Ex Grand Hotel des Thermes), with its Moorish Salon, the Red Tavern and the Hall of Caryatids, important examples of the oriental taste of the socalled Belle Époque.
Then, time at your leisure to enjoy the full-day spa treatments inside the thermal baths, including Tepidarium, Laconicum, Frigidarium, Kneip path, swimming pools, whirlpools, sprayed and bithermal showers, hydro vascular path, music basin, lounge area for relaxation.
Meeting point: the meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more).
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions