- A private guided tour to Sirmione
- A private mini-cruise on Lake Garda
- Amazing natural landscapes
- Catullo’s Grottoes and the Rocca Scaligera
Everybody knows Sirmione! It’s a romantic lakeside village famous for its natural setting, SPA centres and monuments, such as Catullo’s Grottoes and Rocca Scaligera. The best way to enjoy a complete tour of this tourist destination is the alternation of walking and sailing; you will circumnavigate the whole strip of land overlooking Lake Garda and you will stroll along the narrow streets and the cute squares of the historical centre!
Meeting with a licensed private tourist guide at Sirmione. Because of its enviable position at the end of a peninsula, stretching out into the lake, and the charming views of its old centre, Sirmione is one of the most popular tourist destinations of Lake Garda, chosen and loved by artists and poets of all ages for its charming atmosphere and beauty. A mini-cruise by private taxi-boat in order to enjoy a tour of the peninsula overlooking Maria Callas’s villa and the archaeological site of Catullo’s Grottoes. Stop at Fonte Boiola to admire the bubbles of an underwater spring that flows from the bottom of the lake, after overtaking the Medieval Castle and passing under the bridge entrance of the village. A short walking guided tour of the historical centre, entering the striking medieval village, protected at its entrance by an elegant fortress, called Rocca Scaligera. Visit to the castle, built by the Scaligeri family from Verona and one of the best preserved in the area. Time at your leisure for individual lunch and shopping. In the afternoon guided visit to Sirmione’s main attraction: Catullo’s Grottoes, the most outstanding Roman archaeological site in northern Italy. That villa dates back to I century A.D. and it was wrongly thought to be the summer resort of Catullo, a well-known poet from Verona. That stunning lookout over the lake offers unparalleled views.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions