- A wine tasting
- A private tour of a winery and through the vineyards
- Stunning views of Lake Como
- Incredible natural landscapes
- A tasting of extra olive oil
Looking for a different way to spend a half-day on Lake Como?
Here’s the idea: a leisurely trip to its upper reaches to enjoy a private visit to a winery for a special and scenic wine tasting!
You will meet your local, private, licensed tour guide in Tremezzo. Transfer to Domaso by private car/minivan. During the transfer the guide will provide some information about the surroundings and the small villages you will pass through. This will be followed by a guided tour of a winery overlooking Lake Como to appreciate the history of the family who wanted to take advantage of the characteristics of the land.
A short walk through their vineyards followed by a tasting of three different types of wines made from local grapes and enriched with cured meats and cheeses.
As a happy ending, a guided tasting of grappa, paired with a local dessert. Return to Tremezzo by car/minivan.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions