- A private cruise by taxi-boat on Lake Como
- A wine tasting at a cool winery
- The panoramic view of Lario Lake
- An amazing atmosphere walking along the cobbled lanes in Bellagio
- Amazing natural landscapes
- The gardens of Villa Melzi d’Eril
Everybody wants to visit Bellagio, the pearl of Lake Como!
Thanks to that half-day tour you will enjoy the best of the lakeside village: starting from a private cruise to circumnavigate the peninsula, then a visit to its historical centre and to the wonderful gardens of Villa Melzi d’Eril and at the end… a wine tasting at a cool winery!
You will meet your local, private and licensed tourist guide at Bellagio and thanks to her knowledge you will optimize your time!
You will enjoy a brief, but cute private cruise by taxi-boat in order to admire some lakeside villages such as Varenna and Tremezzo and to circumnavigate the peninsula of Bellagio.
Nicknamed “the pearl of the lake“, it is situated on the tip of a promontory at the end of a mountainous chain where the lake forks.
After the drop off, you will enjoy a guided visit to Villa Melzi d’Eril; built between 1808 and 1810 for Francesco Melzi d’Eril (1753-1816), Duke of Lodi, Vice President of the Italian Republic under Napoleon and then Grand Chancellor of the Napoleonic Reign of Italy. The English-style gardens were designed by the architect Luigi Canonica and by the botanist Luigi Villoresi.
As happy ending, you will enjoy a stroll in the historical centre and at the end of the tour, you will have a special Italian wine tasting with cheese and salami at a cute wine concern in the city centre.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Allergies or intolerances must be communicated on your reservation.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions