- The legend of the knight Moroello, the famous “thermal” ghost
- An aperitif in an amazing location
- The beauty of a one-hour drive from Parma city unpolluted valley
- All the secrets of Dallara racing cars
- An amusing driving simulator
A complete tour in order to discover two highlights nestled into Ceno Valley. The former is the Bardi Fortress, where you will discover the Landi Princes’ ancient residence, famous for its legendary ghost and for its torture rooms; the latter is Dallara Automobili, a leading company in the construction of racing cars, in the Ceno Valley.
You will meet your guide right at the Bardi Fortress. There you will meet your local private guide in order to visit that stronghold, dating back to X century but which was then rebuilt between the Middle Ages and the Renaissance thanks to the Landi Dynasty from Piacenza that transformed it into a refined residence.
The castle is famous for the legendary ghost of the knight Moroello, for its long rounds bays as well as its striking rooms, such as its kitchens and torture rooms.
Then you will drive your own car in 45 minutes to the opposite Ceno Valley and to Varano de’ Melegari, famous throughout the world as it houses the offices, part of the production and the Dallara Academy, a leading company in the construction of racing cars.
During a private guided visit, you will discover the secrets of their design and production, thanks to carbon fiber composite materials and the exploitation of aerodynamics and vehicle dynamics, by trying some educational workshops by yourselves. You will have the opportunity to visit the famous ramp where the racing cars that have made the history of all championships are exhibited, to visit all the departments of the factory.
At the end you can slip into the role of pilots, thanks to the Sim racing driving simulators and challenge yourselves in a virtual competition aboard the Dallara Stradale and you will enjoy an aperitif for “champions”!
Fortezza di Bardi, Via Castello 1, Bardi (PR)
A private tour.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions