- A private walking guided tour in Busseto
- A typical lunch based on local products
- A visit to a Culatello cellar
- A Culatello tasting
Visiting Busseto and Roncole Verdi, the symbolic villages where the Italian composer spent part of his life, combining history and art, with the tradition of making Culatello, then aged in an ancient building dating back to XVII century
Meeting with a private driver in Parma. Transfer to Busseto by private car/minivan. Meeting with a licensed tour guide for a walking tour of its cute historical centre and its main monuments: Verdi Theatre housed inside Rocca Pallavicino, the Parish Church and Trinity Church, both linked up with Verdi’s private life. A guided visit to Barezzi Museum, well-known for its rich collection of autographs, portraits and documents.
Transfer to Roncole by private car/minivan, in order to enjoy a visit to a factory, which will let you know all the secrets of the tradition of superb Culatello di Zibello PDO, by its processing rooms and aging cellars. At the end, visit to Giuseppe Verdi’s birthplace and lunch at an old mill where hundreds of Culatelli are hung to age. Back to Parma by car/minivan.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions