- A private cruise by taxi-boat on Lake Maggiore
- A tasty aperitif on a panoramic terrace
- The panoramic view of the Borromean Gulf and the pre-Alps
- An amazing atmosphere on a cable-way
- Amazing natural landscapes
- Sasso del Ferro Mount
Water and air: the two natural elements thanks to which you will enjoy an unforgettable evening experience on Lake Maggiore.
Two different points of view which will allow you to embrace wonderful panoramas with your gaze. A cool aperitif on a terrace will be your happy ending!
You will meet your private skipper either at Stresa, “the pearl of the Lake Maggiore”, or at Baveno. A pleasant cruise on the Lake Maggiore by a private taxi boat to enjoy the panoramic view of the Borromean Gulf and of both the lakeshores. The first part of the cruise will be along the western lakeshore in order to admire the parks and the buildings of Isola Madre, Isola Bella and Isola dei Pescatori from the lake itself. The second part of the cruise will be along the eastern lakeshore, which is the deeper.
The taxi boat will get to the cute village of Laveno Mombello. Docking and a short walk to reach the departure of the cableway on your own. The about 10 -minute ascent to the top of Sasso del Ferro Mount (about 1,100 m- height) from where you can admire the magnificent and enchanting view of the Lake Maggiore, the Alps, the Pre-Alps, Lombard lakes and Padana plain, surrounded by the deep silence of nature.
On your arrival, you will enjoy an aperitif on a panoramic terrace, taking your time.
Back to Laveno by cable car about an hour later and then on to Stresa / Baveno by taxi-boat.
The meeting point with your skipper and your private boat will be in Stresa ( at pier in Marconi square) or in Baveno.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions