- A private cooking class in Verona
- A familiar loft-stylish cooking school
- A recipe book
- A tasty lunch made by your own
- 100% Italian recipes
Learn the secrets of Italian cuisine! Put your hands into some flour, break some eggs, melt all the ingredients and use your creativity in a kitchen, sipping a glass of Valpolicella, the good red wine from Verona! You will feel a chef… of course an Italian professional one…
Meeting with a private professional chef in Verona where, inside a familiar loft-stylish cooking school in the city historical centre, you will enjoy a special cooking class. All the equipment and ingredients will be provided to you and during the lesson you will prepare some tasty dishes, including hand-made fresh pasta and bruschetta. Top it off with a classic Italian dessert: tiramisù. At the end you will sit down at the table and enjoy your meal with a glass of local Valpolicella wine! A recipe-book will be given to you as a souvenir-gift of that experience of yours!
Meeting point: the meeting point will be at Vicolo Carmelitani Scalzi, 14c, Verona.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more); special services for disabled tourists.
Pay attention: allergies / intolerances must be communicated on your reservation.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions