- a private guided tour to Verona
- a good cup of italian Espresso
- a tasting of local cheese and salami
- a glass of Amarone and Valpolicella
An unusual and amusing walking tour in Verona, during which you will discover its historical centre dotted with some tasty stops: from breakfast to aperitif!
Meeting with a private expert local food guide in Verona. You will start your eno-gastronomical tour with a nice cup of Italian Espresso and pastries. Then you will discover some narrow typical medieval alleys, dotted with some “botteghe” (shops), in order to taste local cheese and salami with some homemade bread.
Afterwards you will visit other cute places, where you will sip the best of Verona: its wines! Enjoying a glass of Amarone and Valpolicella you will listen to some interesting stories about their flavours. Your last stop will be for an excellent home-made ice-cream.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions