- A luxury experience on Lake Maggiore
- A romantic cruise at the sunset
- A private guided tour to Isola Bella
- An exclusive aperitif on Isola Bella
Are you looking for anything really exclusive?
Here the idea: a private guided visit to Isola Bella at sunset (without nobody else!) and a quiet aperitif in its flourishing garden are the top exclusive experience you can enjoy on Lake Maggiore!
The most important isle in the Borromean Gulf will host only you! Thanks to a private tour you will noiselessly discover all the secrets about the sumptuous palace and its
garden and you will feel like its owner, relaxing en plein air!
You will meet your private captain at Stresa for an exclusive transfer on Lake Maggiore by a private vintage taxi-boat to enjoy the panoramic view of the Borromean Gulf.
Dock on Isola Bella, the most famous of the Borromean Gulf Islands, wich will be opened only for you!
Here you will meet your private tour guide for an exclusive evening visit of the whole monument. Between XVI and XVII century Charles III Borromeo, dedicated himself to build a Baroque style palace and named the island Isabella, in honour of his wife Isabella D’Adda. His son Vitaliano VI created the wonderful garden in baroque style with its ten blooming terraced gardens enriched with basins, fountains, water sprays, architectural perspectives and a multitude of statues.
At the end of this tour focused on history and art, you will enjoy a private aperitif on the attractive terrace of the Torre della “Norìa”.
Back to Stresa by private taxi-boat.
Book now your private experience!
The meeting point is at the Stresa pier, in Piazza Marconi.
Private and exclusive tour
Allergies / intolerances must be communicated on your reservation.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions