- A stroll along the market in Como
- The typical Italian life style
- A private cooking class with a chef and food-blogger
- A familiar lunch
Do you like Italian food? Would you like to learn authentic Italian cuisine? What better way to approach this experience with an authentic Italian chef and also a modern food-blogger, who will first take you to the market and buy all the necessary ingredients and then teach you some secrets in a family kitchen!
Meeting with private driver in Como. Transfer also to a foodblogger and a chef. A pleasant walk through the old town to visit some nice corners and shop at a market. It will be an opportunity to enjoy the typical Italian atmosphere and to buy some ingredients that you will use during the cooking class. The idea of that informal private lesson is to give you a taste of a real Italian lifestyle through food, an experience for all the senses, based on the importance of nutrition. The class, held in a cozy, family environment, will include three healthy recipes (first course, main course and dessert) using fresh seasonal ingredients purchased at the local market. A seasonal menu is usually discussed together based on clients’ tastes, food allergies and diet. You will be welcomed with a rich aperitif and a glass of Prosecco wine. After the class you can enjoy the food all together. Return to Como by car/minivan.
Meeting point: the meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more).
Allergies / Intolerances must be communicated on your reservation.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions