- A private guided tour to the Rocca Sanvitale and to its wine museum
- A private guided tour to a dairy
- A Parmigiano Reggiano tasting
About 10 kilometers southwest from Parma, between the Baganza Valley and the Regional Park “Carrega Forest”, you will meet history, art and traditional flavors of noble families
Meeting with a licensed tour guide in Parma. Transfer to Collecchio, to a dairy farm, which follows the entire chain for the production of Parmigiano Reggiano, by car/minivan. The tour begins with a visit to the dairy itself, designed by a well-known Italian ecosustainable architect; then on to the estate and the breeding of 580 dairy cows and last but not least a tasting of 3 seasonings of Parmigiano Reggiano inside the shop, housed in a mideighteenth century building.
Then, transfer to Sala Baganza, a pleasant town along the Parma food route, by private car/minivan. A guided visit to the Castle, then transformed into a noble mansion, owned by the Sanvitale family, submitted to the Farnese duchy and finally to the Borbone dynasty. It is well-known for its decorations and its old cellar and icehouse; nowadays it is the seat of the Wine Museum. Back to Parma.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more); special services for disabled tourists.
Pay attention: allergies / intolerances must be communicated on your reservation.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions