- A private guided tour to a dairy, to a ham factory, to a winery and to a balsamic vinegar loft
- A tasting of Parmigiano Reggiano, Parma ham, Lambrusco wine and balsamic vinegar
A daily trip completely dedicated to the pleasures of palates: from Parmigiano Reggiano to Parmesan Delicatessen Products, from local wines to Balsamic Vinegar, by discovering small villages and nature
Meeting with a private licensed tour guide in Parma. Early in the morning transfer to a dairy farm by private car/minivan in order to have a full visit to the production and aging of Parmigiano Reggiano. A short tasting pause and the opportunity to purchase directly from the producer. Then transfer to a ham factory, where you will learn everything about cured ham, Culatello and Pancetta. A special and rich tasting at the friendly Prosciutto Bar in order to enjoy some local products including a dish of “Tortelli” (fresh pasta) as a light lunch.
Early in the afternoon transfer to Reggio Emilia for a private special visit to an estate located in Lambrusco Reggiano DOC production area along the Valley of the Enza river, on warps well-suited to produce selected grapes. The building complex dates back to the 19th century and it is nestled in the green of the vineyards of that zone. Guided tour to the winery and to the “acetaia” (vinegar loft) aging its traditional Balsamic Vinegar. A special tasting based on wines and vinegar. Back to Parma.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions