- A private cooking class based on risotto
- A particular venue on Lake Lugano, a grotto restaurant
- A private cruise on boat on Lake Lugano
- Amazing natural landscapes
A complete tour to visit Lugano and its surroundings in an unusual way: a private cruise to enjoy the combination between art and architecture, directly from the water, and a panoramic cooking class based on local recipes and good Merlot wine!
Meeting at your hotel in Como with an English-speaking private driver. Transfer from Como to Lugano (CH) by car/minivan. Meeting with a licensed tour guide. A panoramic mini-cruise towards the opposite lakeshore by private boat. Panoramic aperitif on a terrace with a wonderful city view, where everything will be set up for a cooking lesson based on two different kinds of ravioli (fresh pasta) with the help of a private chef! Then, you will enjoy your lunch with starter from the Ticino region and second course. At the end of your lunch, back to Lugano and then to Como.
Meeting point: the meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more).
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions