- A different way to visit Florence
- A private licensed tour guide at disposal
- The silence along the Arno River
- Amazing natural landscapes
- A wine.gastronomical tasting with local products
- A pleasant private boat trip
Are you tired of walking tours?
Can’t you stand crowds? Enjoy an unusual boat trip in Florence!
A private navigation along the Arno River will give you a chance to visit and admire the landmarks of the city from a different point of view, sipping a glass of Tuscan delicious wine!
You will meet your private licensed tour guide in Florence for a pleasant cruise along the Arno River on board a historic boat handled by the so-called “Renaioli”, similar to Venetian gondoliers!
Thanks to those noiseless crafts, pushed by the Renaioli with long poles or stalks without any oars, you will enjoy a one hour’s length navigation passing under the bridges of the city, above all under the worldwide known Ponte Vecchio and its Vasari Corridor! You will appreciate the both sides of Florence dotted with impressive civic monuments and religious complexes, such as the Uffizi Gallery and the Church of S. Jacopo sopr’Arno and all the palaces and towers that characterize the stretch of the river up to Ponte Santa Trinità.
Then on to Ponte alla Carraia, admiring the majestic Palazzo Corsini and listening to the history of the bridges and riversides that changed their appearance over the centuries.
Florence will have no more secrets for you, thanks to all the information given by your local guide.
Happy ending on board: you will enjoy a bottle of Tuscan white or red wine on board, tasting the typical “Schiacciata”, one of the local top bakery treats, seasoned with extra virgin Tuscan olive oil.
Meeting point: the meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more).
Pay attention: allergies / intolerances must be communicated on your reservation.
If bad weather or rainfall, the boat trip will be cancelled and/or postponed according to the client’s availability.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions