- A comfortable way to enjoy 5 Terre by train
- A private licensed tour guide at your disposal
- The beauty of 5 Terre
- A wine tasting based on local wines
- Wonderful ancient historical centres
Travelling by train is the easiest and fastest way to get to Cinque Terre. Thanks to a private local licensed tour guide, you will enjoy the best things to do and to see at Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso! A complete wine tasting based on Sciacchettrà wine and other local products will be the perfect happy conclusion of this tour, to discover the Ligurian Sea!
You will meet your private local licensed tour guide at the Railway Station in La Spezia.
By train, you will reach Vernazza, the “pearl” of Cinque Terre, with its maze of alleys. This tour does not include hiking along those footpaths but you will walk up/downhill, go up and down stairs, get on/off trains. Then you will reach Monterosso, the largest village of the Cinque Terre, famous for its beaches. There you will explore its cute historical centre and enjoy a special wine-gastronomical tasting based on local olives, bruschetta with pesto sauce and white Sciacchettrà wine, some highlights of the Ligurian Sea.
Time at your leisure for lunch and shopping, if you wish.
Early in the afternoon you will take the train to Manarola, which is one of the smallest villages. It develops uphill as far as the church and there you can choose to walk through the vineyards or through the upper side of the village. Last stop: Riomaggiore, where you will walk along the panoramic footpath connecting the new to the old area of the village and from there you will enjoy a spectacular view of the well-known “Via dell’Amore” (Love Path). After the visit to the ancient church of St. John the Baptist, back to La Spezia by train late in the afternoon.
Meeting point: at the Railway Station in La Spezia
On demand:transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more); special services for disabled tourists
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions