- A private guided tour to Lugano
- A private driver at disposal
- A grotto restaurant
- St. Mary of the Angels church and its frescoes by Bernardino Luini
A nice tour to discover Lugano and its treasures! A private tour guide will show you the most important monument and corners in the historical centre and you will enjoy some “gourmet” stops!
You will meet your private driver in Como, in order to reach Lugano (CH) by car/minivan. Here you will meet your local, private and licensed tourist guide for a complete walking guided tour to its historical centre. The leading city of the Italian-speaking Swiss Canton of Ticino sprawls along the shores of Lake Lugano luxuriously, embraced by San Salvatore and Brè mounts. It is rich in art: such as the lakefront church dedicated to St. Mary of the Angels (Chiesa Santa Maria degli Angioli), dating back to 1499 and frescoed by Bernardino Luini (Leonardo da Vinci’s pupil) in Renaissance style.
The tour will include two tastings: the former at a grotto / winery based on cheese and salami of the territory combined with two wines from the Canton Ticino; the latter at a renowned chocolate shop, where you will taste 100% Swiss chocolate pralines and truffles. Back to Como by car / minivan.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Allergies or intolerances must be communicated on your reservation.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions